这一幕出自《金装律师》第五季第一集,捕捉了该剧核心人物关系中的一次剧变。唐娜·鲍尔森,作为哈维·斯佩克特十多年的执行助理,刚刚决定离开他——不是去另一家律所,而是去为路易斯·利特工作,而路易斯是哈维的宿敌,也是办公室里的情绪火药桶。
场景开始于路易斯发现唐娜取消了他为诺玛的替代者安排的所有面试。她主动提出自己来担任这个职位——这一举动令人震惊,因为她在整部剧中始终对哈维忠心耿耿。路易斯在短暂的狂喜之后,立刻退缩了——他被过去的创伤所困扰:哈维曾在最后一刻横刀夺爱,从他手中抢走了迈克·罗斯。他无法承受再次经历那种羞辱。
接下来是唐娜与哈维的对峙,哈维的本能反应——装作若无其事——彻底适得其反。唐娜看穿了他的伪装,但他拒绝放下伪装。场景以一句残酷的最后通牒结束:“如果你要走,那就走吧。”
Louis: Louis: Donna, what the hell are you doing? 多娜,你到底在干什么?
Donna: Donna: What does it look like I’m doing? 看起来像我在干什么?
——>> I’m getting rid of these resumes. 我在处理掉这些简历。
Louis: Louis: No, no. Oh, my God, woman, are you crazy? 不,不,天啊,你疯了吗?
——>> I have interviews with Norma’s replacements in ten minutes. 我十分钟后还有诺玛替代者的面试。
Donna: Donna: Oh, that’s gonna be hard considering the fact 那可就难了,因为
——>> that I canceled all your interviews. 我已经取消了你所有的面试。
Louis: Louis: Damn it, Donna, 该死,多娜,
——>> those were the best candidates in the city. 那些可是全城最好的候选人。
Donna: Donna: No, Louis, the best candidate in the city 不,路易斯,全城最好的候选人
——>> is standing right in front of you. 就站在你面前。
Louis: Louis: But you told me no. 但你之前说了不行。
Donna: Donna: And now I’m saying yes. 而现在我说可以。
Louis: Louis: This is the most amazing moment in my entire life. 这是我人生中最不可思议的时刻。
Donna: Donna: Good. I’ll get you a temp for a couple of weeks 很好,我会先给你找个临时助理两周
——>> and then we’ll get started. 然后我们再正式开始。
Louis: Louis: Wait, I’m sorry, wait. 等等,等等。
——>> You haven’t told Harvey yet? 你还没告诉Harvey?
Donna: Donna: I told him. I just– I have to give him two weeks. 我告诉他了,只是我还得给他两周时间交接。
Louis: Louis: Okay, you know what, on second thought, 好吧,换个角度想,
——>> as much as I appreciate the gesture, 虽然我很感激你的好意,
——>> I think you should just stay with Harvey. 我觉得你还是留在Harvey那里吧。
Donna: Donna: What are you talking about? This isn’t a gesture. 你在说什么?这不是“好意”。
Louis: Louis: No, look, you just– 不,你听我说——
——>> Do you remember Mike almost became my associate? 你还记得Mike差点成为我的助理吗?
——>> What am I talking about? Of course you do. 我在说什么,你当然记得。
——>> Well then, you’ll also remember that 那你也应该记得
——>> just as Mike had said yes, Harvey swoops in Mike刚答应,Harvey就突然插手
——>> and he takes him back from me at the last second. 最后一秒把他从我这抢走了。
Donna: Donna: That isn’t gonna happen. 这种事不会再发生。
Louis: Louis: What you don’t know is that I left the room. 你不知道的是我当时离开了房间。
——>> I went to get Mike this cake that said, 我去给Mike买了个蛋糕,上面写着
——>> “Welcome to Team Litt.” “欢迎加入Litt团队。”
——>> Two minutes later, I come back and there they are, 两分钟后我回来,他们就在那儿
——>> high-fiving, laughing, and then they leave. 击掌、笑着,然后一起走了。
——>> I threw the cake out. 我把蛋糕扔了。
——>> I cannot have that happen again with you. 我不能让这种事在你身上再发生一次。
Donna: Donna: Louis, I told you that isn’t gonna happen. 路易斯,我说了不会发生的。
Louis: Louis: Did you not just hear me? 你刚没听我说吗?
——>> It took Harvey two minutes to steal Mike back from me. Harvey只用了两分钟就把Mike抢回去了。
——>> With you, he has two weeks. 而你,他有两周时间。
——>> So no thank you. 所以,不用了,谢谢。
Harvey: Harvey: Donna, I need to get in touch with Henderson before lunch, 多娜,我午饭前要联系Henderson,
——>> And I need to get Braxton a bottle of wine. 还得给Braxton准备一瓶酒。
Donna: Donna: I took care of all that. 我已经处理好了。
Harvey: Harvey: Good. Thanks. 好的,谢谢。
Donna: Donna: Is there anything else you want to talk about? 你还有别的要说的吗?
Harvey: Harvey: Not that I can think of. 暂时想不到。
Donna: Donna: Did you really think that if you just 你真的以为只要你
——>> acted like I changed my mind that I’d change my mind? 假装我改变主意,我就会真的改变主意吗?
Harvey: Harvey: Oh, come on, Donna, Louis? 得了吧,多娜,Louis?
——>> I mean, how long do you think that’s going to last? 你觉得那能维持多久?
Donna: Donna: It’s gonna last however long I want it to last. 只要我想,它就会持续多久。
Harvey: Harvey: Donna Donna,多娜。
Harvey, this is happening. 这件事已经定了。
Donna: Donna: This is my formal notice. 这是我的正式通知。
——>> But I have no intention of leaving you high and dry, 但我不会把你丢下不管,
——>> so let’s talk about finding you someone in the next two weeks. 所以我们来谈谈两周内帮你找接替的人。
Harvey: Harvey: Finding me someone? 给我找人?
Donna: Donna: Yes. I already have a list of the top legal secretaries in the city. 是的,我已经列好了全城顶尖法律秘书名单。
Harvey: Harvey: You mean you made a list for Louis before you decided to abandon me? 你的意思是你在离开我之前,已经给Louis做了名单?
Donna: Donna: I’m not abandoning you, Harvey. 我没有抛弃你,Harvey。
——>> I’m doing what’s best for me. 我只是做对我最好的选择。
Harvey: Harvey: Well, as long as we’re doing what’s best for ourselves, 好吧,既然大家都只为自己考虑,
——>> you know what’s best for me? Ripping the Band-Aid off. 你知道对我最好的是什么吗?直接撕掉创可贴。
Donna: Donna: Harvey– Harvey——
Harvey: Harvey: So why don’t you clean out your desk, walk yourself over to Louis, 那你干脆收拾好桌子,走去Louis那里,
——>> and take that with you? 把你那一套也带走吧。
Donna: Donna: This isn’t how two adults who care about each other move on. 这不是两个在乎彼此的成年人该有的离开方式。
Harvey: Harvey: As far as I’m concerned, two adults who 在我看来,两个在乎彼此的人
——>> care about each other don’t move on at all. 根本不会“move on”。
——>> So, if you’re gonna go, just go. 所以如果你要走,那就走吧。



